The Bridal Cottage Blog
1-1-2023Events - In Store
The Bridal Cottage is hiring a Bridal Consultant!
We are a locally owned bridal boutique who has made our home in the Park Hill Historic District of NLR, Arkansas for over 40 years! We love to empower women by giving them an exceptional bridal experience! The owner, being a Bridal Cottage Bride herself before purchasing the store, sees that this is a life-moment, so she and her team strive daily to create extraordinary experience for all brides.
Join our team!
If you are outgoing, kind and have a passion for people, we would love to have you on the team! Our team thrives on inspiring and challenging each other. We love to build relationships with every person who walks through the door and to offer authentic, personal and warm service.
The Bridal Cottage is a full-service bridal salon. Our relationships extend beyond the bride as well! We also help her wedding party! Our customers are family and when you join our team, you become family too.
- Provide exceptional customer service throughout the shopping experience
- Prepare for and lead private and personalized appointments with brides and their party
- Listen to the bride and select the proper wedding dresses and accessories
- Stay current and informed on latest bridal, bridesmaid and tuxedo inventory and trends to make the best recommendations for the customer
- Maximize sales and customer satisfaction by providing superior service
- Follow up with customers and appointments
- Greet customers and answer the phone in an outgoing, energetic and professional manner
- Learn to use our Bridal Live software
- Effectively work and communicate with customers to ensure a smooth sales process
- Make sales to increase profitability and achieve monthly goals
- Be comfortable and professional while assisting customers in dressing rooms
- Professionally measure for bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses, and tuxedos
- Participate and assist in ideas and organizing in-store events, bridal fairs and promotions
- Learn and follow all of our sales policies and procedures
- General Housekeeping that includes but not limited to: steaming dresses, organizing and tidying the showroom floor, maintain workplace cleanliness, etc.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Work hours are Wednesday through Saturday (9am - 6pm), certain Sundays, and sometimes evenings
- High School Diploma required, strongly prefer undergraduate degree (or in the process of receiving one)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs., climb, bend, twist, and stand (sometimes for multiple hours on end)
- Excellent ability to connect with people
- Superb time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain a fashion forward and professional appearance at all times
- Must be a team player
- Have the ability to multi task and pay strong attention to detail
- Adapt to a fast paced environment
Open Wednesday - Saturday (10am - 6pm)
- Competitive hourly wage
- Potential for Tips
- Paid training
- Opportunity to participate in a Simple IRA plan with an employer match
- Rewards for hitting monthly sales goals
- Being part of a fun and amazing team to women supporting other women!
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.