You’ve seen our super-cool lace chokers in our Sottero and Midgley collections—now it’s time to make one of your own! Keep scrolling for the trend breakdown.
1. Assemble your materials: lace motif on illusion or lace pattern, scissors, tape measure, snaps.
MATERIALS AND TOOLS:
lace, lace motif, ribbon
needle and thread
hot glue gun
2. Measure your neck to determine length of lace needed.
3. Measure and cut your lace. If you’re working with motifs on illusion, carefully trim away the illusion to create the desired effect. Leave an overlap of lace to be snapped at the neck.
4. Sew or glue snaps at the lace overlap.
5. Don your work of art and dance the night away!
(And while you’re riding high on DIY, get inspired by these other bridal-ready accessories!)